The historic John Bruff House, located at on the park, has magnificent water VIEWS. The house has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It is a short walk from all museums, parks, restaurants, churches and shops in St. Michaels.
The house was built around 1805 by wheelwright John Bruff who is believed to have constructed the magnificent mantel and paneled wall in the living room.
c. 1900 photo of Green Street
The first floor of the original portion of the Bruff House includes a LIVING ROOM with original paneling, a DINING ROOM, and den. To the rear of the original house on the first floor is a KITCHEN area connected to a large paneled FAMILY ROOM. To the rear of the kitchen is a screened porch.
The second floor of the original portion of the Bruff House is a very large MASTER BEDROOM with FIREPLACE having a king size bed. The second floor to the rear of the house includes a SECOND BEDROOM with a queen size bed.