The historic Thomas Blades House is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation cottage that is a short walk from all museums, parks, restaurants, churches and shops in St. Michaels.
The house was built around 1850 by Thomas Blades, a young sailor.
c. 1900 photo of Locust Street
The first floor of the original portion of the Blades House includes a LIVING ROOM and a DINING ROOM. To the rear of the original house on the first floor is a KITCHEN area connected to a large wood paneled FAMILY ROOM with a queen sleep sofa. The rear of the family room opens up by French doors to a large outdoor PORCH.
The second floor of the original portion of the Blades house includes a large BEDROOM with a queen size bed. The second floor to the rear of the house contains the large MASTER BEDROOM with a king size bed.